Multi Factor Authentication Setup
If Multi Factor Authentication (or 2fa) has been turned on for your account, you will need to configure it the first time you try and log in and following a reset.
Before starting, ensure the date and time are correct on your device, MFA will not work if the data and time are incorrect.
- Download an authenticator app to your mobile phone (you can find this in App Store/Google play store depending on your device by typing "Authenticator app" to the search box).
- In this example, we are using the Microsoft Authenticator app, but you can use any other trusted authenticator app.
- Visit https://web.bud.co.uk
- Log in with your email address and password
- Turn on your authenticator app on your phone, click "Add account" and select "Other account". NOTE: If you already have a Bud account associated with your authenticator app delete the existing bud profile first.
- Scan the QR code from Bud login page with the authenticator app (or alternatively click on "enter code manually" and enter the long code from Bud login page to authenticator app)
- Authenticator app will provide you with a 6-digit response code which has to be entered into Bud login page (6-digit code without spaces)
- If you receive 'Incorrect code' error message, please wait until the authenticator app provides you with a new code and try using this code
- After following the above steps, you should be able to access your account
Please note that every time you wish to access your BUD account, your authenticator app will provide you with a 6-digit access code.