Within the Bud Reports in the Data Warehouse, you will find a Data Dictionary. This tool is a great way to find data points in the data warehouse
- Nominated Training Provider Contacts with access to the Data Warehouse
How to: Use the Data Warehouse Dictionary
- Enter the keyword you wish to search in either the tables or fields search bar.
- Click 'Enter'
- Bud will return any results that match your keyword.
- Be sure to delete your keyword from search bars as Microsoft Power BI can continue to apply it. For example, if you search for a keyword in tables, be sure to delete it before searching for a keyword in fields
- The search function will look across all columns including the description, so you do not need a full match for the field name. We advise that you use this when creating/amending reports.