Once a learner has completed all their work for a qualification or functional skill you'll want to record this within Bud. This can be done within the Learner Progress Record (LPR)
- Operations Manager
How to: Complete a Qualification
- Navigate to the Learner Progress Record
- The trainer marks each learning outcome, unit or qualification as complete.
- Note: if you mark a unit as complete, it will mark all learning outcomes within it as complete. If you mark a qualification as complete, it will mark all units and learning outcomes as complete.
- Bud generates a notification to the IQA dashboard when the full qualification is complete
- IQA navigates to LPR. Reviews qualification. Marks as complete if applicable.
- Note: when marking as complete, the IQA can input the last day of learning for the qualification.
When an IQA confirms the qualification we will update the information in the Reg & Cert pages to indicate the qualification has been completed which will allow the qualification to be claimed.