Within an employer record, it is possible to store evidence of H&S, Employer Liability Insurance (ELI) and optional Written Agreement evidence. These areas are reportable, to help providers maintain H&S and ELI documentation.
H&S and ELI will also populate to applicant’s enrolment documentation, removing the need to attach multiple times.
- Operations Manager
- Employer Administrator
How to: Store Documents against an Employer in Bud
- Navigate to the ‘Employers’ section of Bud
- Search for the relevant employer and select
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to add each of the following:
1. Employer liability insurance certificate
This can be used to upload any relevant liability insurance information for an employer site.
2. Health & safety evidence
This can be used to upload any relevant H&S information for an employer site.
3. Written agreement evidence
If a provider wishes to add further documents to an employer record in Bud, then the written agreement evidence is available for use.