Statuses are used to indicate what stage an individual application is at in the overall Applicant Journey.
How to: Applicant Statuses Explained
The following statuses are used throughout the process:
- New – Application is first created in the system and some details have been entered
- Invited – Applicant has been invited to register and complete some details themselves. Some details have also already been entered by the training provider
- To Schedule – Initial eligibility details have been completed and sign up meeting is ready to be scheduled
- Scheduled – Sign up meeting has been scheduled but the training plan has not been signed
- Archived – Application has been archived so cannot be edited or progressed any further
- Committed – Apprenticeship Agreement and Training Plan have been signed, learning plan generated and learning can start. Funding has not yet been signed.
- Signed up – Funding has been signed off by the employer and the learner is fully signed up to the programme. A user is now able to perform compliance checks.
- Signed up Edited – Application is being edited
- Completed – Application has been completed, all documents have been signed and compliance checked and everything is complete
- Completed Edited – Application is being edited