The article will guide you through how to add functional skills to an OST programme. To get started you must have the following feature switched on:
- Other Vocational Training (each funding stream)
Please speak to your account manager to discuss enabling this.
- Programme Contributor
- Programme Manager
How to: Add Functional Skills
When you are ready to add any Functional Skills you need to:
- Select “+ NEW FUNCTIONAL SKILL”
- Search for your desired Functional Skill.
- Select the Initial Assessments you wish to use.
- Select “SAVE”
- It is important to select the correct QAN for the relevant Functional Skill
- It is also important to select the corresponding Initial Assessment if linked to BKSB.