There will be times when you wish to create a copy of an OST (other skills and training programme) you have created. The purpose of this article is to guide you through this process.
Cloning a programme allows you to duplicate a programme with all its activities and resources. You may wish to do this if you are delivering slightly different versions of programmes and don’t want to start from scratch. Please note that currently SCORM content will not be cloned.
- Programme Contributor
- Programme Manager
How to: Clone a Programme
- Select the drop-down arrow next to the “Edit” button on the programmes page.
- Select the “Clone” button.
- The programme is created and the programme setup page will open.
- The title of the programme will be the same as the one you cloned with “ – COPY” at the end of the title.
- All aspects of this programme can be edited before publishing.