During an EQA Visit, the EQA will need to have access to Bud to allow them to view a sub-set of your learners to audit/review certain aspects of your IQA process.
- User Administrator
How to: Provide Access to Bud:
To allow an EQA to have access to your learners, Bud suggests that you:
- Create a user account for the auditor, with a known email address and password.
- You should ensure you have access to the email account.
- Contact Bud support at email@example.com who will apply bespoke settings. Please allow 3 working days for this process. Support will confirm as soon as complete.
To ensure the EQA can only see the learners they wish to see:
- Move the learners from their current trainer(s) to the ‘known account’ (Please note, the original trainer won’t have access to the re-assigned learners whilst they have been moved to the EQA user)
- Once the audit has taken place – re-assign the learners back to their original trainer.
- Disable the EQA user account.
For more information on how an EQA can best use Bud please click here.
- If the EQA has requested to see a learner who is on a break, withdrawn or completed, Bud recommends using a screen share session to enable the EQA to view that learner's data.
- Name the user account something that is generic, whilst being obvious it is for the purpose of an EQA Visit.
- Disable the account after the visit and request the account is re-enabled ahead of your next visit, remembering to allow 3 working days.