Your learning plan provides a useful overview of your programme and overall progress through your learning.
How to: Understanding Your Learning Plan
1. To access your learning plan select the continue learning button:
2. Your learning plan will show you the following:
- The left-hand side is an overview of the qualification and start and end date
- Your trainer and BUD ID
- The right-hand side is a snapshot of your programme duration, programme activities completed and submitted to date, and planned off the job hours completed and submitted to date.
- Green shows activities that have been submitted, marked by the trainer, and confirmed by you.
- Blue is work that has been submitted but not yet marked by the trainer and/or confirmed by you.
Beneath your learning plan you will find your learning activities as highlighted below:
Was this article helpful?
14 out of 17 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request