In order to provide flexibility, Bud allows training providers to configure question sets within Progress Reviews.
Within the Progress Reviews, you can fully customise the questions, and remove the default Bud questions if desired.
Types of Question
It is possible to configure two types of questions:
- Free Text - the answer is provided in free text form, up to 3,000 characters long
- Boolean - the answer is either Yes or No
Additionally, a question can be optional based on the response of a previous boolean question.
For example, a question of 'Is the learner struggling' could result in a follow up question 'Please provide more details' if the answer given is 'Yes', but no follow up question if the answer given is 'No'.
How to: Customise Progress Review Questions
If you would like to enable Training Provider Questions in your reviews please:
1. Speak with your Customer Success Manager and complete the attached 'Review Questions' spreadsheet, which contains the default progress review questions. When completing please:
- Edit or delete these questions as required
- Ensure the order in the spreadsheet reflects the order you wish the questions to be displayed in your progress reviews.
- Indicate which funding model you would like the questions to be applied to. If they are applicable to all then please select 'all'.
2. Ask your system administrator to send a support request to email@example.com putting 'training provider questions' in the subject, and attach the spreadsheet. Please note:
- It is possible to configure your progress review question sets based on your funding type. i.e. different questions for standard apprenticeships vs. commercial or AEB. When completing the template ensure you are highlighting the current funding stream for where the questions will appear. (Column J).
- If you have previously configured progress review questions and would like to update them, please follow the process above. Please ensure you specify all the questions you would like to be asked, including ones that might already be part of the review.
Please be aware that any scheduled reviews will hold the old question set, only reviews scheduled after the new questions have been released, will hold the updated questions.