To complete a learning aim in the ILR you will need to access the ILR reference data page by selecting the ILR menu from the administration tab on the secondary navigation.
- ILR Administrator
How to: Manually Complete an Aim in the ILR
The video below shows how to access the relevant area within Bud. Written instructions are also provided beneath the video.
- Navigate to the relevant learner.
- Select ILR from Administration drop-down menu within an individual learner record.
- Once on the ILR reference data page navigate to the learning delivery tab. From here you will be able to view and edit both programme and component aims for that learner.
- To complete a learning aim select the relevant aim from the tabbed list of aims and navigate to the end details section.
- Click the edit button for the end details section and complete the completion status, learning actual end date, outcome, achievement date and outcome grade. Once you have completed these fields then click save and the learning aim will be marked appropriately for your next ILR submission.