Follow the steps below to add or remove a learning aim from the ILR.
This feature can be used by the following user roles:
- ILR Administrators
How to: Add/Remove an Aim from the ILR
The video below shows how to access the relevant area within Bud. Written instructions are also provided beneath the video.
- Navigate to the relevant leaner
- Once found select your learner, then the administration tab in the secondary navigation menu. Move down the drop menu to then select ILR
- Next on the ILR reference data page click on the ‘learning delivery’ tab to display the existing learning aims for that learner.
- To add a learning aim simply click the "+Add" button at the end of the list of aims and enter the necessary information.
- If you want to remove a learning aim then just select the aim you want to remove from the ILR. Once selected then a ‘remove aim’ button will be enabled.
If the aim has been removed it will show a strikethrough on the tab of the aim. This aim will no longer be exported in the ILR XML file.
It is also possible to restore an aim once it has been removed. To do this just select the removed aim and click the restore aim button, which will be enabled. Clicking this will restore the aim to the ILR. The strikethrough will be removed from the aim and it will be present in the ILR XML file again.
- When manually adding an aim, you will be required to fill out all the aim details.
- The aim will be present in the ILR and the ILR XML export only. It will not show anywhere else in Bud. For example the Learning Plan and historic training plans (formerly commitment statement).