This article will guide you on how to disable a user once a user no longer needs access to the platform. To do this you must be a system administrator within your tenancy please speak with your account manager to grant you these permissions.
- System Administrators
How to: Disable a User
- Navigate to the admin section of Bud and select user management.
- Search for the individual you wish to disable and click edit.
- Select the disable user button at the top right of the screen.
- Click OK to confirm that you wish to disable the user
If you wish to reinstate an individual who has been disabled please contact the support desk email@example.com as you will not be able to reverse this action.
- Providers implement this step whenever a user exits the business.
- Active internal user accounts are reviewed periodically to ensure only those who should be able to access your data can.
- For users who are on long-term absence but are planning to return to the business remove all of their permissions instead of disabling their account.